Coaching is a partnership. We use a coach that has succeeded in what we are trying to achieve. We hire a coach to be more efficient in achieving our personal and/or professional goals. We don’t have time to waste. We need to leap into our successes.
Coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And the list doesn’t end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Why do you need a Coach ?
- You’re stuck;
- You still act like a victim, stuck in the past;
- You can’t keep the weight off;
- You want that promotion, but don’t know how to go about it;
- You lack self confidence;
- Can’t get rid of bad habits;
- You need help to reach your goals.
I look forward to hearing from you
* Sophie’s profile on LinkedIn.