WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is partnering with individuals and organizations with a methodical and creative process that will help you be more efficient and increase your performance (yours, your projects or your operations). It inspires individuals to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Why does my organization need a Management Coach?
- If your operations are not as efficient as they could be;
- If your projects are running over time and over budget;
- If your team is de-motivated;
- If an employee needs to improve inter-office relationships;
- If an employee has time management issues;
- If middle or executive management have leadership challenges;
- If you feel the need to help your employees with career transition.
A management coach can help in all these areas and more. My broad expertise in managing projects, operations and large teams has given me the tools and knowledge to help you find better solutions in order to help you reach your goals faster.
Coaching can help You. Sometimes only a few sessions can increase your performance towards the goal you wish to accomplish.
I can work at your office or by phone and with Skype worldwide as well as at my office on Maisonneuve street in Downtown, Montreal, Quebec.
Download our Brochure: Brochure
Contact me, Sophie L. Barnes (firstname.lastname@example.org)